DPRG
DPRG List

[DPRG] RBNO tonight

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO tonight
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Oct 30 15:30:31 CDT 2007

The warehouse has gotten a little messy lately, so we'll be doing some
cleanup at tonight's RBNO. Come on down and help out.

If nobody has any RBNO dinner plans in the works already, we can chip in
some money for pizzas. I'll bring the usual assortment of cookies.

I'm also stopping by Sam's on the way. Anyone know of anything we need
for the warehouse that I should pick up? Plates, paper towels, trash
bags?

-Steve