DPRG
DPRG List

[DPRG] World's First Pico Sumo Bot

Subject: [DPRG] World's First Pico Sumo Bot
From: Zac Wheeler zac at poor-robot.com
Date: Fri Apr 6 15:40:57 CDT 2007

I've finished (sort of) building my first sumo bot, which I believe is
also the first pico sumo robot, as well as the current smallest robot in
the world.

I'm defining robot here as self-powered, autonomous, with active sensing
of its environment and the ability to control its movement. It has a
battery, intelligent control, infrared sensors, and two motors.

http://poor-robot.com/pico

Let me know what you think!