DPRG
DPRG List

[DPRG] H-Bridge.

Subject: [DPRG] H-Bridge.
From: rljordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed Nov 26 12:41:01 CST 2003

Don,

Here a a tutorial
http://www.iwac.se/adbiotech/ADB_IO/Application_Notes/AN-8/

Here ar the data sheets.
http://www2.engr.tu.ac.th/~lvenus/datasheets/datasheets.html

Bob
[rljordan]
 -----Original Message-----
>From: dprglist-admin at dprg.org [mailto:dprglist-admin at dprg.org]On Behalf Of
Don Satterfield
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:14 PM
To: 'DPRG'

  I am working with a Boe-Bot and I have burned out the electronics on the
servo motors. (too much voltage.)  I am looking to build a H-bridge.  I have
a couple of L298N.  I am very new to electronics and as such do not
understand the schematics.  I am looking for an easy to understand
text/instructions how to make a H-Bridge with the L298N.
  TIA
  Don "HÖ" Satterfield